pmvishwakarma.gov.in registration – PM Vishwakarma Yojana CSC VLE – Check PM Vishwakarma Yojana Eligibility, Seva Sindhu 1, Benefits, Registration, How to Apply, Documents, etc. Interested candidates can apply under this scheme. Vishwakarma creates something different tools and works hard. To know more about this scheme you need to scroll down the below page.
Important Guidelines Regarding PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- Important Guidelines Regarding PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- PM Vishwakarma Yojana CSC VLE 2024 – pmvishwakarma.gov.in
- Some Basic Details About PM Vishwakarma Scheme
- सेवा सिंधु 1 पीएम विश्वकर्मा के बारे में विवरण
- Some Traders Who Can Apply Under PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- Benefits Provided by PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- Main Objective of PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- Eligibilty Criteria Required for PM Vishwakarma
- Documents Required for PM Vishwakarma Scheme
- Steps to Login Under PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024
- How to Register in CSC PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024
- Contact Details of PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- PM Vishwakarma will implement a Central Sector Scheme. It is fully funded by Government of India, with an objective of Rs.13,000 crore.
- This scheme will initially implemented for five years up to 2027-28.
- Its main objective is to provide support for better and modern tools to increase the capability and quality of products and services.
- Through this scheme, they will help Vishwakarma set up their small-scale ventures.
- This scheme helps rural and urban areas with a focus on saturating districts in a phased manner.
- Many people can take advantage of this scheme like blacksmiths, goldsmiths, carpenters, boatmakers, artisans, etc.
- Employees must be 18 years old and Government employees are not eligible for this scheme.
- Under PM Vishwakarma Yojana they will provide financial support in the form of ”Enterprise Development Loans”.
PM Vishwakarma Yojana CSC VLE 2024 – pmvishwakarma.gov.in
PM Vishwakarma is a holistic Yojana that provides end-to-end support to artisans and craftspeople. Members of Vishwakarma Scheme will get their certificates and ID cards. Through this ID card, they will get benefits under this scheme for their future. Its main objective is to increase the capability and quality of different products and tools. Under this scheme, many people were involved like potters, goldsmiths, blacksmiths, carpenters, artisans, masons, etc. First time country has brought different incentive schemes to support many Vishwakarmas.
This scheme is a central sector scheme formed by the Ministry of Small, Micro, and Medium Enterprises. Artisans and craftspeople who are engaged in 18 trades like carpenter, goldsmith, boatmaking, etc are eligible for this scheme. The minimum age should be 18 years to apply under this yojana. Government employees and their family members are not eligible for this scheme. Candidates required this Aadhar card, bank details, mobile number, etc. Under this scheme, you must have three skills like skill verification, basic skilling and advanced skilling, etc. For more details go through the below article.
Some Basic Details About PM Vishwakarma Scheme
|Scheme||PM Vishwakarma Yojana|
|Founder||Ministry of Small, Micro, and Medium Enterprises|
|Objective||To provide modern tools to enhance capability and abilties|
|Beneficiaries||Artisans and Craftspeople|
सेवा सिंधु 1 पीएम विश्वकर्मा के बारे में विवरण
पीएम विश्वकर्मा योजना सूक्ष्म, लघु और मध्यम उद्यम मंत्रालय द्वारा कार्यान्वित की जाती है। इस योजना के तहत परिवार का केवल एक ही सदस्य आवेदन कर सकता है। कर्मचारियों को इस बैंक अकाउंट डिटेल, मोबाइल नंबर और ईमेल एड्रेस की जरूरत पड़ेगी. इस योजना के तहत वे आपको ऋण सहायता, कौशल उन्नयन और उपकरण आदि प्रदान करेंगे। कारीगर और शिल्पकार जो अपने हाथों और उपकरणों से काम करते हैं, वे इस योजना के लिए पात्र हैं। विश्वकर्मा कर्मचारियों को उनके प्रमाण पत्र और आईडी कार्ड भी प्राप्त होंगे। इनका मुख्य उद्देश्य अपने हाथों से काम करने वालों की क्षमताओं को बढ़ाना है। पीएम विश्वकर्मा योजना के तहत उद्यम विकास ऋण के रूप में वित्तीय सहायता प्रदान की जाएगी। अधिक जानकारी के लिए नीचे दिए गए लेख को पढ़ें।
Some Traders Who Can Apply Under PM Vishwakarma Yojana
|Boat Maker||Self-employed artisans and craftspeople who work with hands and tools to make and repair wooden boats in unorganised sector|
|Carpenter||Artisans and Craftspeople who engaged in a traditional sector|
|Blacksmith||Employees who work with their hands and tools forge metals like iron, copper, and brass to get the required shape.|
|Armourer||People who manufacture, repair, or service different types of arms like knives, helmets, swords, etc use hand tools.|
|Tool Kit Maker||Self-employed artisans who work with their hands and tools forge metals like iron, copper, and brass to get the required shape and size by heating, bending, etc.|
|Locksmith||Artisans and craftspeople found in small roadside stalls or traveling in streets use hand tools like hammers, needles, threads, etc.|
|Potter||Employees who use their hands and tools to make pottery articles by molding clay on a wheel.|
|Cobbler||Self-employed workers who use hands and traditional tools like cutters, hammers, needles, threads, etc|
|Masons||Masons are artisans and craftspeople who use their hands and tools to work like bricks, cement, waterproofing work, etc.|
|Goldsmith||People who use their hands and tools to create and design intricate jewelry pieces, etc.|
|Washerman||Artisans and Craftspeople work with their hands and provide services such as washing and ironing people’s clothes.|
Benefits Provided by PM Vishwakarma Yojana
PM Vishwakarma is a helpful scheme for artisans and craftspeople who use their hands and traditional tools for making products, etc. Only one member can apply from one family.
- PM Vishwakarma ID Card and Certificate.
- Credit Support.
- Tool Kit Incentive.
- Marketing Support.
- Digital Transactions.
- Skill Upgradation.
Main Objective of PM Vishwakarma Yojana
- To make artisans and craftspeople eligible to get all benefits from this scheme.
- Provide support for modern and better tools to increase their capabilities and quality of products.
- To encourage their digital empowerment of Vishwakarmas.
- They will provide a platform for brand promotion and market links.
- Reduce the cost of credit by providing interest subvention.
Eligibilty Criteria Required for PM Vishwakarma
- Minimum age of employees should 18 years old.
- Beneficaries must engaged in trades and should not have availed loans under similar credit-based schemes.
- People who engage in government service and their family members are not eligible for this scheme.
- The registration and benefits of this scheme apply to now members of a family.
- Artisans and craftspeople who engaged in traditional trades shall applicable for registration under PM Vishwakarma Yojana.
Documents Required for PM Vishwakarma Scheme
|Passport Size Photo|
Steps to Login Under PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024
- You need to visit official website of PM Vishwakarma Yojana via pmvishwakarma.gov.in: Click Here to Reach to Official Website directly.
- A new page will open on your screen.
- Click on ”Login” button for further details.
- Input your mobile number, and captcha code, and click on login button.
- You are successfully logged in to your account.
How to Register in CSC PM Vishwakarma Yojana 2024
- First of all, you need to visit official website – pmvishwakarma.gov.in.
- Now you are redirected to homepage.
- On right corner side, you will see ”Login option”.
- Click on that and then press ”CSC Register Artisans” button.
- Then a new page will open on your screen.
6. Input details such as username, password, and captcha code.
7. Click on ”Sign in” option.
Contact Details of PM Vishwakarma Yojana